Friday, March 7, 2008

Off to The Races!!!


Bismillah,
Well, I tried not to do it. I said I wouldn't. I was content with just being a vouyuer if you will (is that how you spell it?). But the idea pulled and tugged at me until I gave in. Here I am. Standing at the gates (wondering how and why I am here). I am officially BLOGGING!!! Woo Hoo.... So now what?
A little about me I guess. I am a mother of 6, married (been meaning to get that "I married a lug nut" t-shirt made) and muslim, not in that order. My life is really not that interesting (which is probably why I'm blogging). But we have our moments.
I am (excuse me while I puke) american. I converted to islam when I was 21. Definetely the best choice I ever made. I have traveled to many different places and still not reached the place I'd like to be. I have a teenaged daughter, 4 sons and a little princess who thinks she's 35. All names will be changed in this blog to protect the innocent, prevent lawsuits and basically not embarrass my husband who would probably kill me if anyone knew who we really are.
Stay tuned, maybe someone out there will benefit from my meager efforts...

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Well alrighty then - you did it. Mashallah! Salaams and welcome to cyberspace.